عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of the present research is to cite analysis of the published articles of the two syllables of Islam and management. The research method in this research is citation analysis and descriptive statistics (frequency, percentage and mean) and Excel software are used for data analysis. Since the beginning of the publication, from 1391 to 1396, a total of 79 articles have been compiled, the average number of articles for each issue is 58/6 and the total citations 2777, the average citation for each number is 231 sources. According to research findings, among the sources of information books (Persian, Latin, and Arabic), with more than 54 percent and the most linguistic condition of the Persian sources with the highest frequency of 55 percent. The largest number of articles was for men with 144 and 87%, and the rest for women with 22 papers and 13%. Most articles are grouped together with 52 papers and 66%. In terms of educational qualifications, the most articles are written by people who have Ph.D. degrees and Ph.D. students (university and its field) with 127 articles and 76.5%, and the most prolific writer among the authors of the articles is Dr. Jafar Turkzadeh with 3 articles. Is.